I'm not in ANY WAY a writer... sooooooo this took me forever.
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 8 facts about your character.
3̶)̶ ̶T̶a̶g̶ ̶8̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶.4̶)̶ ̶P̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶o̶r̶s̶'̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶t̶a̶r̶s̶.̶
I don't have any friends on here to tag so.... I'm gonna tag my one friend (who's the only friend I know that has an OC [that I actually know about] that hasn't already done this) on Tumblr.
My character that Arielle picked for me was my Inquisitor Siana!
1) She loves cats. Like... really loves cats. Once they got to Skyhold she started taking in every stray cat she could on her way back from missions. When they were at Haven, before she was Inquisitor, she didn't feel like she could, but now she's abusing her power and making Skyhold practically a cat sanctuary. She's named every single one of them. Rats don't exist in Skyhold.
2) She absolutely hated being called the Herald of Andraste. She never believed she was sent by Andraste and up until she started talking to Solas more and the whole thing with the Temple of Mythal and the Well of Sorrows didn't fully believe in anything really. But even though she hated being called it she never bothered telling anybody -- besides maybe Dorian and Varric.
3) Leaving her clan to help the Inquisition never bothered her. She never had anything against her clan but she likes not having to live that lifestyle anymore.
4) Having to go to the Winter Palace was probably the worst thing she's ever experienced -- that's including the events after the Conclave, fighting Corypheus and the whole clusterfuck that happened during Trespasser. She already has enough trouble dealing with all the attention she got from being the Herald and then the Inquisitor but then constantly being watched at the Winter palace really bugged her out and she had to watch Cullen get hit on by all those creepy, horny Orlesians.. she was not happy. Someone may left with a singed skirt.
5) Once she gets to know people she can end up being really smarmy.
6) She's constantly sneaking snacks from the kitchen. Once her and Cullen became closer she would share what she took with him while they went over reports in his office.
7) She specializes in offensive magic. While she can conjure up a decent barrier, any other defensive or regenerative magic really isn't her strong point. Her fighting style is to deal as much damage as she possibly can, as fast as possible. Since she only knew how to wield a staff when she first joined the Inquisition, she insisted on being taught how to use as many weapons as they were willing to teach her. Oddly enough, she doesn't become a knight enchanter -- the whole magic sword thing was tempting but she decided to become a necromancer instead.
8) Overall, she's pretty easy-going, but she can be pretty petty sometimes. Small, stupid things can annoy her, but generally she's pretty good at keeping her anger under control. She definitely holds grudges though.
I also tag SugarS0ng she can use whatever character she wants.